Located in the north of the Gower Peninsula, the Gower Golf Club is a family-run abode that offers a suitable retreat for golfers and non-golfers alike. Surrounded by the emerald green of Wales countryside, this retreat proffers numerous outdoor activities and sports, including a vast 18-hole golf course.
• This abode boasts 11 en suite bedrooms converted from two barns and decked out with traditional wooden furnishings and large beds.
• Visitors are invited to enjoy hearty meals in the lounge or the Beacons Restaurant which provides a menu based on fresh locally sourced ingredients.
• Golfers may practice their swing at the 18-hole golf course set on Gower's verdant countryside.
Included in all options: 18-hole golf for two
Option 1: standard
• £19 arriving Sun-Fri between 29 January and 31 March 2014
• £19 arriving Sat between 1 February and 29 March 2014
Option 2: plus stay with breakfast and late check-out
• £59 for 1 night arriving Sun-Fri between 29 January and 31 March 2014
• £69 for 1 night arriving Sat between 1 February and 29 March 2014
• £99 for 2 nights with three-course dinner arriving Sun-Fri between 29 January and 30 March 2014
• Check-in from 2pm; regular check-out by 10am; late check-out by midday.
• The offer is for experienced golfers.
• Customers must bring their own golf clubs and equipment.
• Saturdays golf tee off time is from 11am.
• No pets permitted.
Gower Golf Club has an average score of 3.5 out of 5 on Tripadvisor. Customers appreciated the meals and many considered that the hotel presented good value for money.
Details verified 21/01/14. Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.