Golf deal details
The Big DayThe wedding party and guests will be greeted in style at Shaw Hill Hotel, with a red carpet reception and Buck’s FIzz on arrival. The Penina Suite can be the setting for the exchanging of vows, with its traditional decor, chandeliers and private reception area, before everyone sits down to a three-course meal chosen by the happy couple during a tasting session before the big day. The revelry continues into the evening with the arrival of an additional 25 guests and a buffet of hot and cold food, before the newly-weds retire to the bridal suite at the end of the day.
The full wedding brochure can be found here.
- Hire of the Penina Suite for the civil ceremony *(usually £250)
- Red Carpet reception
- Glass of Buck’s Fizz on arrival for each guest
- Three-course wedding breakfast for 50 guests (£2,750)
- A glass of Prosecco for each guest during the speeches
- Evening room hire with private bar
- Evening buffet with a selection of hot and cold food for 75 guests (£1,046.25)
- Ceiling drapes with lighting (£300)
- White table clothes and napkins
- Wedding Coordinator and toast master for the day
- Menu taster for two prior to the big day (£90)
- Bridal suite for the newly-weds (£148)
- One-day leisure pass for the bride and groom
The VenueNestled amongst acres of Woodland Park golf course, Shaw Hill Golf and Spa Hotel
is a Georgian manor house offering accommodation and leisure facilities. The decor is traditional throughout the hotel, and rooms come equipped with en suite bathroom, television and hospitality tray. Dining options include Vardon’s for formal evening meals and express lunches, and the VP Lounge, which offers light bites and refreshments. The hotel hosts weddings and conferences, and features an 18-hole golf course, leisure club with swimming pool, and beauty and hairdressing salon.
TripAdvisor (155 Reviews)
Shaw Hill Golf and Spa Hotel received a glowing 4/5 stars from reviewers on TripAdvisor. Wedding guests commented that the staff were accommodating, the food was excellent, and the rooms were comfortable.
The hotel also has over 1,100 likes on Facebook and 2,000 followers on Twitter.
Details verified 14 October 2014.
Learn more about Groupon’s Merchant Reviews Policy.