Golf deal details
Set within 171 acres of the Welcombe Hills, Ingon Manor makes for a pleasant countryside retreat with woodland footpaths, National Trust stately homes, and iconic places of Shakespearean interest, all within easy reach.
- Each of the 12 bedrooms feature en suites, along with a TV and tea and coffee making facilities.
- The No. 19 restaurant boasts an informal candlelit atmosphere, and offers a creative menu of British classics. Dishes include the likes of braised beef cheeks with red wine jus, beer-battered fish and chips, and seafood linguine with chili and lime.
- There is also a conservatory restaurant with views across the rolling countryside, and a patio area outside for warmer days. Inside, the lounges across the hotel keep things toasty with open fires and comfy furnishings.
- The 18-hole, par 72 championship golf course features many obstacles for challenging play, including the signature 17th hole, which tempts shots across 203 yards of water to a secluded island green. There is also a golf academy and clubhouse.
Included in all options: Stay for two in standard double or twin room with full English breakfast each morning, dinner on first night, round of golf and basket of driving balls each.
- £89 for one night (Up to 57% off)
- £119 for two nights (Up to 64% off)
- Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 10am
- Dinner valid for any main dish up to £12.95, on first evening only
- Round of golf taken on day of arrival, tee-off times available from 8am
- Room upgrades available for £20 per night
TripAdvisor (35 Reviews)
Ingon Manor received a respectable 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor. Reviewers were keen to praise the golfing breaks in particular with special mentions going to the course itself and reasonable bar prices.
Details verified 04/11/2013.
Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy