Golf deal details
Stoke by Nayland is a four star, family-run hotel, leisure complex and golfing haven spanning over 900 acres. Poised on the Suffolk-Essex border, the site was once used for apple farming and processing, and the orchards are the proud birth-place of Copella apple juice.
- Rooms are spacious and contemporary, each equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi, and with some overlooking the hotel's golf courses.
- Two 18-hole golf courses snake through 300 acres within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, while the centre also offers a golf shop and tuition.
- The leisure facilities include a finnish sauna, eucalyptus steam room, concept showers and jacuzzi, plus a pool, gym facilities, and personal trainers on site.
- Specialist facials, soothing massage, body wraps and Turkish-inspired Hammam sessions are available in Peake Spa.
- With two AA rosettes to its name, The Lakes Restaurant serves locally-sourced meats and fish, as well as homegrown fruits and vegetables, all with views over the final holes of both golf courses.
Included in all options: Stay for two people in standard double room, or superior if available, with breakfast each morning and use of the leisure facilities
- £69 for one night (Up to 34% off)
- £99 for two nights (Up to 53% off)
- £145 for three nights (Up to 54% off)
- Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 11am
- No pets allowed
- Spa access excludes robes and slippers
TripAdvisor (256 Reviews)
Stoke by Naylard has a nearly perfect 4.5/5 stars on TripAdvisor along with a 2013 Certificate of Excellence. Guests praised both the decor in the rooms and the rural surroundings. Many visitors were also complementary about the food available with the breakfasts, while others enjoyed the golf facilities.
In addition, the hotel has over 2100 Likes on Facebook and over 3000 followers on Twitter.
Details verified 11/12/2013.
Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.