Allowing travellers to mingle and relax in an exclusive setting of green golf courses and spa facilities, the Nuremore Hotel and Country Club is a four star establishment nestled against the backdrop of the undulating Monaghan countryside. The surrounding area encompasses a wealth of lakes, forests and beaches providing a variety of activities ranging from horse riding to rock climbing.
• This rural retreat boasts en suite rooms decked out with homely dark wood and arts and crafts furnishings.
• Rambling bellies are cared for in the on-site restaurant and Ivy bar serving a mix of European and Irish cuisine.
• The Vida spa allures with a range of body and beauty treatments, while the leisure club provides an 18-metre swimming pool, a hot tub and a steam room.
Included in all options: Stay in for two in a standard double room with breakfast, bottle of wine and choice between round of golf or €25 spa voucher
• £79 for 1 night arriving between 19 November 2013-30 April 2014 (Up to 49% off)
• £139 for 2 nights arriving between 19 November 2013-29 April 2014 (Up to 48% off)
• Check-in from 3pm; check-out by midday.
• Pets not allowed.
The Nuremore Hotel and Country Club has an average score of 4 out of 5 on Tripadvisor and has won a Certificate of Excellence 2013. Customers were impressed by the countryside location and dining opportunities, while further appreciation was addressed towards the 18-hole championship golf course.
Details verified 12/11/13. Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.