Golf deal details
The HotelNestled in the heart of County Tipperary, a 35-minute drive from Limerick city centre, the Ballykisteen Hotel and Golf Resort acts as a convenient base for exploring the Irish countryside and rich history. In a 26-minute drive, visitors may reach the medieval Cahir Castle, or Rock of Cashel, a famous local archaeological site.
- Cloaked in tradition, this estate accommodates guests in spacious en suite rooms fitted with luxury mattresses, TVs, mini fridges, hot drink-making facilities and power showers.
- Overlooking the Galtee Mountains, The Junction One Restaurant offers Irish dishes prepared using fresh, seasonal produce, while the bar complements every bite with real ales, malt whiskies or refreshing cocktails.
- Guests can tee up for a round of golf on the 18-hole championship course, while the leisure centre awaits visitors with a wide range of facilities including a swimming pool, a steam room, a sauna and a fully equipped gym.
The DealIncluded in all options:
Stay for two in a standard double room with breakfast and late check-out
Option 1: with main course
- £59 for 1 night arriving Sun-Thu between 29 June-30 September 2014 (Up to 41% off)
Option 2: with one spa treatment and a round of golf
- £109 for 2 nights arriving Sun-Wed between 29 June-29 September 2014 (Up to 49% off)
- £109 for 2 nights arriving between 1 October-29 November 2014 (Up to 49% off)
- £159 for 3 nights arriving Sun-Tue between 29 June-23 September 2014 (Up to 43% off)
- £159 for 3 nights arriving between 1 October-28 November 2014 (Up to 43% off)
- Check-in from 3pm; late check-out by 2pm.
- Golf and spa treatments must be booked at the time of reservation.
- Pets not permitted.
ReviewsBallykisteen Hotel and Golf Resort has an average score of 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
, is Travellers' Choice® 2014 Winner and it collects a total of 268 reviews. The hotel also boasts over 8454 likes on Facebook and 1006 followers on Twitter.
Details verified 19/06/14. Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.