Golf deal details
Snug in the countryside and near the village of Killenard, The Heritage Golf & Spa Resort is a five star resort blending Ireland's rugged wilderness with contemporary hospitality.
- Deluxe rooms are spacious and stylish, featuring earthy colour schemes, and each offers individually-controlled air conditioning.
- There is a championship golf course on site, with lakes and streams decorating 10 of the 18 holes, while forestry and bunkers add extra obstacles.
- In the health club, a 15-metre pool is accompanied by a sauna, steam room and jacuzzi, as well as a fitness studio and tennis courts.
- The spa features private rooms, beauty and holistic treatments, and a thermal experience including an aromatherapy sauna, steam bath and ice fountain.
- Three restaurants on site offer Italian and Irish cuisine and locally-sourced steaks, while the Sleive room bar serves cocktails, and the cosy foyer bar offers whiskies in the flicker of an open fire.
- Outside, a 5km walking track allows guests to amble the grounds, or get jogging, while the trim trail pairs a running track with specially designed exercise equipment in between.
Included in all options: Stay for two people in a deluxe double or twin room with a full Irish breakfast each morning, a bottle of prosecco and chocolates in the room on arrival, €25 credit to spend in the resort, and access to the health club facilities
- £119 for a 1 night stay, arriving between Sunday and Thursday (Up to 45% off)
- £135 for a 1 night stay, arriving Friday or Saturday (Up to 46% off)
- £185 for a 2 night stay, arriving between Sunday and Wednesday (Up to 43% off)
- £210 for a 2 night stay, arriving Friday (Up to 50% off)
- Check-in from 3pm; check-out by midday
- Children under 3 may stay in same room for a supplement of €15 per stay, including cot
- Children aged 4 to 12 may stay in same room for a supplement of €25 per stay, including breakfast
- Max. 1 additional child per room
- No pets allowed
TripAdvisor (801 Reviews)
The Heritage Golf & Spa Resort scored a nearly perfect 4.5/5 stars on TripAdvisor and has also scooped up one of the Travellers' Choice Award for 2013. Guests were impressed at the grand interiors as well as the attentive service on offer.
In addition, the resort has over 6400 Likes on Facebook and over 1100 followers on Twitter.
Details verified 17/12/2013.
Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.