Golf deal details
Snug in 300 acres of secluded countryside, the 4* Slieve Russell Hotel transports guests to a domain of rural leisure, with grand interiors surrounded by sprawling golf courses. The rural surrounds are home to an 18-hole golf course of rolling hills and lakes, or guests can get some practice in on the 9-hole, par-3 academy course spanning 1,200 yards.
- Abundant in traditional style, this hotel boasts high-ceilings, chandeliers and grand marble pillars, while statues and awnings exude a lavish, decorative air.
- Appetites can be satisfied at three restaurants, including the award-winning Setanta Restaurant where modern European flavours meet Italian marble floors, while fireside drinks can be enjoyed in two tranquil bars.
- Mornings can start with a full Irish breakfast and during the stay guests can enjoy an afternoon tea treat.
- Guests receive access to the hotel facilities including unlimited access to the 9-hole academy golf course, the pool, gym, sauna and steam room. They are also entitled to 50% off the 18-hole championship golf course and 25% off spa treatments.
Included in all options: 2 night stay for two in a deluxe room with breakfast, access to the 9-hole golf course and afternoon tea
- £139 for a weekday stay (up to 48% off)
- £165 for a weekend stay (up to 47% off)
- Check-in: 4pm, Check-out 12pm
- A maximum of two children under 14 years old can be accommodated at a surcharge of €30 per child per night B&B. Children 3 years and under complimentary B&B.
TripAdvisor (743 Reviews)
Slieve Russell Hotel Golf and Country Club scored a dreamy 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor, and won the site's Certificate of Excellence for 2014. While opinions varied on the décor and restaurant standards, the majority of visitors found their rooms comfortable and were eager to praise the hotel's surroundings as well as the facilities. Special mentions were also reserved for the welcoming and attentive staff.
Details verified 28 August 2014.
Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.