Golf deal details
Half an hour’s drive from the regal university town of Oxford, The Oxfordshire sits amid an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty where chalk-escarpment hills, woodland pathways and rolling golfing greens make the most of the landscape. Four-star accommodation provides the base for sightseeing and spa retreats, where the historic city and quaint Oxfordshire towns are within easy driving distance.
- Guest accommodation takes the form of executive rooms or suites, featuring private balconies, pocket-sprung beds, handmade furnishings and complimentary Wi-Fi. The en suite facilities boast separate bath and shower cubicles for ultimate comfort
- In the spa, luxury beauty treatments compliment the sauna, steam room and 15-metre pool, alongside the gym and fitness studio
- Outside, the golf course blends into the natural landscape to form the UK’s first Rees Jones-designed course. The host of the Benson & Hedges International for four years, the course has attracted players from all corners of the globe
- The Lakes Lounge and Spike Bar is a relaxed lounge bar where sandwiches, snacks and refreshments are aplenty, providing sustenance after a round on the golf course or a morning in the spa
- For more formal dining, the Sakura restaurant is situated in an annex of the hotel, incorporating the views into the dining experience, with recognition in the form of an AA rosette
Included: 1 night stay for two in executive suite with breakfast and either one round of golf or one spa treatment per person (30-minute facial, 15-minute file and polish or 40-minute full-body massage)
- Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 11am
- Children and pets are not permitted
TripAdvisor (226 reviews)
The Oxfordshire scored 4/5 on TripAdvisor in particular for its comfortable rooms and good food. Special mention also went to the golf course. Furthermore, the hotel has over 630 likes on Facebook and over 2,100 Twitter followers.
Details verified 26 September 2014
Learn more about Groupon’s Merchant Reviews Policy